Answer to Question #57526 in Microeconomics for tamara
• Where is the United States in the business cycle?
• What is the real GDP today?
• What is the largest component of GDP?
• What is the smallest component of GDP?
• What is the fastest growing component of GDP, and why?
• What components of GDP were involved in the change from last month to this month?
• What is the price index today?
• What caused the change?
• The real GDP today is near 16.5 billion dollars.
• The largest component of GDP is consumption.
• The smallest component of GDP is net exports.
• The fastest growing component of GDP is consumption.
• All components of GDP were involved in the change from last month to this month.
• The price index today is near 2%.
• The increase in inflation may cause the change in price index.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!