2. What determines how households and individuals spend their budgets?
3. How do people decide whether to work, and if so, whether to work full time or part time?
4. How do people decide how much to save for the future, or whether they should borrow to
spend beyond their current means?
5. What determines the products, and how many of each, a firm will produce and sell?
6. What determines what prices a firm will charge?
7. What determines how a firm will produce its products?
8. What determines how many workers a firm will hire?
9. How will a firm finance its business?
10. When will a firm decide to expand, downsize, or even close?
11. What are examples of individual economic agents?
12. What are the three main goals of macroeconomics?
13. Identify and explain the key decision –makers in the Macro-economy
Dear arsheen, your question requires a lot of work, which neither of our experts is ready to perform for free. We advise you to convert it to a fully qualified order and we will try to help you. Please click the link below to proceed: Submit order