Questions 6-10 relate to the Digging the Fossil Record on the Smithsonian website. Each complete and correctly answered question is worth 2 points.
6. Where is your virtual dinosaur dig happening? Describe the conditions at the dig site.
7. Look at the pictures. What are the different tools used at a dig site and what are their uses?
8. What kind of animal did you uncover in your dinosaur dig?
9. How are fossils protected for transport?
10. After the dig, give the following information: When did it live and where was this specimen found?
Heres the Smithsonian website: http://nmnh.typepad.com/smithsonian_fossils/2016/10/from-the-field-dinosaur-dig.html