Which one of the following statements is NOT true for the open addressing collision resolution
1. Collisions are resolved in the prime area, by looking for an open or unoccupied record where
data can be placed.
2. If data cannot be stored in the home address, an attempt is made to store it in the next
3. Each collision resolution increases the probability of future collisions.
4. To solve collision, a node can be created that can accommodate more than one record.
Which one of the following statements regarding binary files is FALSE?
1. Data in a binary file is stored in the internal format of the computer.
2. Video data cannot be stored in a binary file.
3. Binary files need programs to properly interpret them.
4. Image and audio data are stored in binary files.
Which one of the following statements is NOT an advantage of databases?
1. Less redundancy
3. Consistency avoidance
4. Data integrity