State whether the two statements below are True or False with regard to the retrieval of
A. Retrieving means randomly accessing an element for the purpose of inspecting or
copying the data contained in the element.
B. Retrieving is a difficult operation when a data structure is an array.
1. A and B are false.
2. A is false and B is true.
3. A is true and B is false.
4. A and B are true.
Which one of the following statements regarding files is FALSE?
1. Files are stored in RAM or in secondary storage devices.
2. Files can be read from, and written to.
3. Files can be accessed randomly or sequentially.
4. For randomly accessing of files, the file structure should be indexed or hashed.