Which one of the following statements is FALSE for glass-box testing?
1. All independent paths in all modules are tested at least once.
2. All decision constructs are tested on each branch.
3. The goal is to test whether all components of the software do what they are supposed to do.
4. It is not compulsory that the tester knows everything about the software.
Which one of the following testing methods is NOT part of black-box testing?
1. Control structure testing
2. Exhaustive testing
3. Random testing
4. Boundary-value testing
In an array named SCORE, SCORE  refers to the second ______ of the array.