3. Which alternative from the list provided below contains a concept that is defined as
‘the extent to which the economy, efficiency, effectiveness and appropriateness are
achieved in the delivery of outputs’?
(1) Performance outcome.
(2) Performance indicator.
(3) Performance measurement.
4. Select an alternative that does not contain the purpose of performance measurement
for financial management in the public sector from the list provided below.
(1) It provides valuable framework for selecting a balanced scorecard.
(2) It enables the accounting officers to evaluate financial management continuously.
(3) It serves as an encouragement to raise the general standards of financial management.
(4) It enables the Auditor-General to report annually on financial management performance.