The coloniality of being critiques the notion that…
1) Those who own the means of production will always exploit the proletariats.
2) Those who are not Western and or from the global North are not human.
3) Those who are not educated will remain voiceless.
4) Those in the global North impose their logic on the less powerful countries
6. Dependency theorists argue that …
1) imposing the Western economic model onto the world serves the interests of the
2) imposing the Western economic model onto the world serves the interests of the
3) capitalism is the best economic system for the entire world.
4) Marxists and neoliberals share identical views.