Which one of the following is an advantage of envisioning public policy as a cycle?
1. Specific options to solve the problem are put forward.
2. Decision makers prescribe a particular course of action.
3. There are delineated stages that can be analysed and reviewed.
4. A set of sanctions may be developed for non-compliance with policy prescriptions.
5. It creates an artificial and idealistic view of public policy.
What type of decision making in policy must be prioritised to determine the most appropriate at
a given time?
1. Impulsive decision-making
2. Intuitive decision-making
3. Programmed decision-making
4. Single-choice decision-making
5. Multi-choice decision-making