6. What are some different ways to make observations and collect data?
• Can you describe different data collection methods appropriate for a specific research
§ Hint: survey, interview, observation and use of secondary data
• What is content analysis? Why would you use it as a design?
• What is secondary analysis of existing data? Why would you use it as a design?
• What are interviewing, focus groups, systematic field observation, and ethnographic
research? When would you use these designs? For what kind of research questions
are these designs appropriate?
• What are some qualitative research designs? Can you describe and define them, and
talk about when to use them?
§ Hint: grounded theory, ethnography, case study phenomenology and narrative
• What are the differences between longitudinal and cross-sectional studies? What are
their respective weaknesses and strengths?
• What are some techniques used for analyzing and interpreting statistical data?
Dear sufia aktar, your question requires a lot of work, which neither of our experts is ready to perform for free. We advise you to convert it to a fully qualified order and we will try to help you. Please click the link below to proceed: Submit order
The moment you’ve entered the education system is the moment you start to realize that, although studying is extremely important,…
APPROVED BY CLIENTS
The service was great but I had to send the assignment back a few times because some of the directions were not followed. They could pay a little closer attention to detail. They were excellent about fixing it and very fast too