How often do you need answers to your chemistry questions? Students face difficulties over and over again when solving their chemistry problems. One solution is to get answers to chemistry questions online. There are few resources that offer chemistry answers for free, and sometimes it takes hours to find an answer to the exact chemistry question you have. Some students need AP chemistry free response answers, some search for chemistry quiz answers or even exam review answers, while others have a hard time answering their chemistry worksheets or homework assignments. Chances are that someone has already asked for a solution to your chemistry problem, or at least to a similar one, and you will be able to view the answer online. However, more often than not, students realize that the answer to this particular chemistry question is nowhere to be found. We offer the perfect solution to your struggle with chemistry. If you have a problem in any branch of chemistry, including General, Organic, Inorganic, Analytical, Physical and Macromolecular Chemistry, and Biochemistry, our experts will gladly offer their professional help. Ask your question here and get chemistry answers quickly and to the point. If you need a solution to more advanced problems, such as AP chemistry free response questions, order now, and our chemistry experts will help you for a reasonable price.
2. How much KClO3 must be heated to obtain 2.50 gram of oxygen?
any mathematical calculation to find out the diamond or graphite is a allotrope of carbon or any other allotropes.
which is a pair of allotropes?
a)carbon-14 and carbon-12
b)iron(lll) oxide and iron(ll) oxide
c)diamond and carbon dioxide
d)molecular oxygen and ozone
Thiocyanate (SCN-) has the potential to coordinate metals either via N-atom or S-atom linkage. Predict the coordination linkage (N-atom or S-atom) and geometry for Zn (II) and Cu (I). Can you please explain.
The equilibrium constant for the reaction below has the value K a = 3.5 × 10–4. In this reaction the
Brønsted-Lowry acid is ________.
HF(aq) + H2O(l) ⇌ H3O+(aq) + F-(aq)
Express your answer as a chemical formula.
8. Calculate the maximum number of mole of Ba3(PO4)2 when 0.6 mole of BaCl2 is mixed with 0.6
mole of Na3PO4.
9. What is the maximum amount of ammonia formed when 14 gm of N2 is mixed with 2 gm of H2.
16. 2.4 kg of carbon is made to react with 1.35 kg of aluminium to form Al4C3. Calculate the maximun amount (in kg) of aluminium carbide formed
19. The formula of a hydrated salt of barium is BaCl2 ⋅ xH2O. If 1.936 g of this compound gives 1.846 g
of anhydrous BaSO4 upon treatment with H2SO4, calculate x.
20. Ammonia is manufactured by the reaction of N2 and H2. An equilibrium mixture contains 5.0 g of
each N2, H2 and NH3. Calculate mass of N2 and H2 present initially.