Which of the institutions fall under chapter 9 of the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa.?
Chapter Nine Institutions refer to a group of organizations established in terms of Chapter 9 of the South African Constitution to guard democracy. The institutions include;
• the Public Protector
• the South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC)
• the Commission for the Promotion and Protection of the Rights of Cultural, Religious and Linguistic Communities (CRL Rights Commission)
• the Commission for Gender Equality (CGE)
• the Auditor-General
• the Independent Electoral Commission (IEC)
• an Independent Authority to Regulate Broadcasting.