which one of the following statements regarding financial accounting and management accounting is incorrect.
(1) Management accounting provide financial information for specific purposes.
(2) financial accounting is governed by the international financial reporting standards (IFRS), which ensures the comparability of financial statements between entities.
(3) Managers use the financial information provided by financial accounting in their decision making, which leads to the achievement of the objectives of the entity.
(4) Financial accounting is concerned with the recording of transactions and the preparation of financial statement for the entity as a whole.
(5) Financial accounting is concerned with the provision of financial information to mainly external parties, while management accounting is concerned with the provision of financial information to people within the entity.
3) Managers use the financial information provided by financial accounting in their decision making, which leads to the achievement of the objectives of the entity.
Numbers and figures are an essential part of our world, necessary for almost everything we do every day. As important…
APPROVED BY CLIENTS
Im not going to lie, I was highly skeptical at first. Reason why is because you are trusting strangers with help not knowing whether they will live up to the hype because you know there is a chance that you might get duped. I took the chance thinking why not? at that point either do it or dont. But shit man, i did it and wow! like seriously wow! Not only did they get it done but they were patient and corrected any issues on the assignment I had and got back to me with any concern i had, faster than best friend instagram message. I seriously will be using them for future services. But yup, the hype is well earned.