A) which one of the following statements on the occurrence and impact of geological hazards is true?
(1) Earthquakes are much easier to predict than volcanic eruptions.
(2) Both earthquakes and volcanoes rarely occur along the boundaries between tectonic plates.
(3) Volcanic eruptions generally have no impact on the nature of the landscape in the areas where they are located.
(4) Worldwide literally thousands of earthquakes occur every day.
(5) There are currently fewer than 50 active volcanoes around the world.
Statements (3) and (4) are correct.
Leave a comment