2. Look at the picture: https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/P_iZj8yUxI5X__rMApRiYemYeYjeCahTDKg41rSOeFBZpLFLvm9AJxu-u4tH7lcaP24-vSB8sdH9chEvFMYRi67A-VmriWpkKmff2upW=s886 (i) What type of economic activity is shown here? ii) List two ways these objects are moved. iii) Why is this economic activity very efficient? Give two reasons.
The picture in the link is not available. However, let us list the types of economic activities:
1) Primary (when you get natural resources straight from the nature)
2) Secondary (when you add something to the natural products thus increasing their value)
3) Tertiary (when you aim to provide service)
4) Quaternary (when you provide services at special places like medical care in hospitals, education in schools, etc.)
Since in (ii) we read that some objects are moved, we can conclude that (i) spoke about 1) or 2) above.
Since in (iii) we read about efficient, in my opinion, the answer is 2) above (secondary), but it may be 1) or 2).
Leave a comment