Practical examples to demonstrate how you will apply the following principles of assessment in a classroom
1. Valid- will apply the relevant assessment to the standard set to evaluate knowledge, skills, and attributes of students based on the covered curriculum.
2. Reliable - the assessment given to learners should produce a consistent result when students are assessed by different teachers.
3. Efficient - the assessment will seek to assess learners by disseminating the evaluation on the knowledge covered in the curriculum.
4. Authentic - I will establish an assessment that is attributable to students and should match the content covered in the class.
5. Accountable - I will ensure the assessments set attributes trainer's accountability to learner's compression of concepts.