Answer to Question #45496 in Other Programming & Computer Science for Naf
1. A desk can be modelled as a simple data structure with the following ADT Desk:
• add(x) puts item x on top of the desk
• process() processes the top item on the desk and removes it (either sending it to someone else or
just throwing it away!)
• find(x) finds and retrieves the item x if it’s somewhere on the desk
• scan() looks at the top item on the desk, but doesn’t remove it
i). What data structure can you think of that is most like the ADT Desk? Give reasons.
ii). Write out in pseudocode in the space below how you would implement the find(x)
method in the ADT Desk above, using only stacks. Assume the standard methods for a stack have
already been defined.
iii). What is the running time of your method above? explain.
Writing is a recipe where we share our thoughts and ideas, guiding the readers along for the experience we are…
APPROVED BY CLIENTS
Always satisfied assignment results and explanation of them so that I could study with it! However, the one thing I would like to concern is about the price. I would like to know how you guys make the price. For me, I don’t actually think that the price is always reasonable since I don’t know how the price is offered and made. It will be much better if you guys offer like a rubric something about prices to customers so that we could understand. Anyway, I do appreciate the efforts that experts have made for me. Thank you!