Answer to Question #69561 in C++ for Jcullen
Hello friends, How are you?
I hope you are fine and learning well.
Thanks and good bye!
The program will read text from the file character by character and display it on the output screen.
Use the following design logic to write the program:
1. Open file in read/input mode using std::in
2. Check file exists or not, if it does not exist terminate the program
3. If file exist, run a loop until EOF (end of file) not found
4. Read a single character using cin in a temporary variable
5. And print it on the output screen
6. Close the file
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!