Answer to Question #53873 in C++ for vinolasherly
• N represents the total number of zombies in the current level
• T represents the maximum time allowed for the current level
• P represents the initial energy level a player starts with
• Ei defines the energy of the i-th zombie
• D defines the minimum energy the player needs, to advance to the next level
In order to defeat a zombie, player energy must be at least equal to the i-th zombie's energy. If the player succeeded in defeating the zombie, then he will be awarded with an additional energy equal to the difference between current zombie energy and the player energy.
One unit of time will be taken to complete the fight with a single zombie.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!