You will code, build, and execute two programs requiring arrays and strings.
First program (Video Game Player Program): Determine the average score for a group of players and then determine who scored below average.
Second program (Pig Latin): Convert words in a phrase to pig latin.
1. Be able to explain the need for arrays in a program.
2. Be able to determine the appropriate array data type to use in a given program.
3. Be able to write a program that implements arrays.
4. Be able to explain the way memory is allocated for arrays in a program.
5. Be able to explain the fact that arrays are objects in C++.
6. Be able to write a program that implements strings.
There are certain things that people in the business world frown upon. Things like lows in the economy, housing crisis,…
APPROVED BY CLIENTS
This is really great, I thought it’s going to be low quality and wasn’t excepting any high quality for the price but surprisingly I got HD full mark for the assignment. Would recommend it. Did it for discrete maths.