Answer to Question #29021 in C++ for Abdul majid
1. The information to be stored is:
- IC No
- Contact number
- Address as in IC.
- Age [Hint: you can also write a function to retrieve the age from IC. No.]
2. If the voter already voted, you application should allow the election officer to identify (mark) the particular voter in the SRS system.
3. Add information. There are three (3) conditions for add information operation to be considered:
a) If the voter’s age is younger than the youngest voter’s age in the linked list, add information in front of the linked list.
b) If the voter’s age is older than the oldest voter’s age in the linked list, add information at the end of the linked list.
c) If the voter’s age somewhere in the linked list, you must insert in the middle of the linked list in sorted order.
[Hint: you can use age as a sorting key]
4. Delete information. You application should allow the user to:
a) Delete particular voter’s information.
b) Delete all information
[Hint: You can use IC. No. as a delete key]
UNIVERSITI SAINS MALAYSIA
5. Search and Display Your application should display the following:
Display the details personal voter’s information. [Hint: You can use IC. No. as a search key]
Display the details voters’ information based on age. E.g.
o How many voters whose age above 21 and below 30 years old.
o How many voters whose age above 70 years old.
Display all voters’ information
Display the number of voters that already voted and vice versa.
Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!