Write a program for a library. This program should manage the borrow and return processing of the books by using a linked list. Therefore, a program should do the following:
1) Borrow a book; that is, check out a book.
2) Return, or check in, a book.
3) Create a list of books owned by the library.
4) Show the details of a particular book.
5) Print a list of all the books in the library.
6) Check whether a particular book is in the library.
Select one of the following:
1: To check out a book.
2: To check in a book.
3: To check whether a particular book is in library.
4: To print only the titles of all the books.
5: To print a list of all the books.
6: To exit
Unfortunately, your question requires a lot of work and cannot be done for free. Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.
Going back to school after summer vacation is not the easiest thing to do. In fact, it takes more mental…
APPROVED BY CLIENTS
I was a little unsure if this would work to get my assignments completed with a good grade on time, but it was great. The expert finished all my assignments on time and received 90 to 100% on all of them. I will for sure use them again. Thanks guys