Write a program for a library. This program should manage the borrow and return processing of the books by using a linked list. Therefore, a program should do the following:
1) Borrow a book; that is, check out a book.
2) Return, or check in, a book.
3) Create a list of books owned by the library.
4) Show the details of a particular book.
5) Print a list of all the books in the library.
6) Check whether a particular book is in the library.
Select one of the following:
1: To check out a book.
2: To check in a book.
3: To check whether a particular book is in library.
4: To print only the titles of all the books.
5: To print a list of all the books.
6: To exit
Unfortunately, your question requires a lot of work and cannot be done for free. Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.