Answer to Question #73175 in C for Brad
16. Input 3 numbers and print either an "all 3 equal" or a "not all equal" message.
18.Input 3 numbers, and print the biggest
19. Input 10 numbers, and print their total.
20. Read in three numbers, call them A, B and C.
• If A is bigger than B, then if A is bigger than C, print out A, otherwise print out C.
• If B is bigger than A, then if B is bigger than C, print out B, otherwise print out C.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!