Answer to Question #33223 in Molecular Physics | Thermodynamics for rajeev
1. Label cylinders as "Full" or "Empty" (or "MT") and keep them separated.
2. Secure the helium cylinder upright to a sturdy, fixed structure. Use durable chains, straps or cable to secure the cylinder.
3. Label the helium cylinder. Using a permanent label or tag, mark the cylinder with the name of cylinder's contents, date of the cylinder's last use and the name of the person who last used the cylinder (if available).
4. Label the cylinder storage area with precautionary signs and place one or more signs in highly visible areas.
5. Put caps on all cylinders. Each cylinder must be capped at all times except when in use.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!