Answer to Question #64812 in Electric Circuits for ABHIJIT MOHANTY
1. Ripple factor of a center tapped full wave rectifier is greater than that of a bridge
rectifier, which uses four diodes.
2. Operational amplifier in non-inverting mode cannot amplifynegative signals.
3. IC LM380 is a small signal amplifier used to amplifythe voltage.
4. Largest decimal number represented by a 2-digit hex number is 99.
5. In a CRO sweep generator output is given to the vertical deflection plates.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!