76 337
Assignments Done
Successfully Done
In May 2019

Answer to Question #11374 in Electric Circuits for saksham

Question #11374
State True or False : If for a given voltage , resistance is changed from R to R/n, power consumed changes from P to nP
Expert's answer
P = V · I = V · V / R = V^2 / R
P0 = V^2 / R
P1 = V^2 / (R/n) = n * V^2 /

Answer: true, power consumed changes from P to nP.

Need a fast expert's response?

Submit order

and get a quick answer at the best price

for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!


No comments. Be first!

Leave a comment

Ask Your question

Privacy policy Terms and Conditions