Answer to Question #22259 in Statistics and Probability for Kathy

Question #22259
1. If I want to know if a certain group of individuals (A) are biased in their attitudes toward another group of individuals (B), what kind of test would I do? 2. What if I want to know if that same group of individuals (A) are more or less biased toward a second group (B) than they are toward a third group (C). Eg: are Cardiac doctors more or less biased toward overweight clients than they are toward clients who are not overweight? 3. How do I decide how many participants I will need? (sample size),
Expert's answer

Not answered

Need a fast expert's response?

Submit order

and get a quick answer at the best price

for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!


No comments. Be first!

Leave a comment

Ask Your question

New on Blog