Answer to Question #12517 in Statistics and Probability for Nichole
Standrard Deviation: 9
First Quartile: 60
3rd Quartile: 89
90th precentile: 95
1. What score did half of the students exceed?
2. About what percent of the students' grades exceeded 89?
3. About what percent of students' grades were less than 95?
4. If there were 100 students enrolled in the class what would be the total of all the scores?
5.What test score represents one standard deviation above the mean?
6. What test score represents 1.5 standard deviations below the mean?
Unfortunately, your question requires a lot of work and cannot be done for free.
Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.