Interview a person who has recently been involved in making a business decision. Identify the following:
1. The scope of the problem solved.
2. The people involved in the decision. (Explicitly identify the problem owners)
3. Relate it to the 4 Phases of decision making. (Intelligence, Design, Choice and Implementation. You may have to ask specific questions such as how the problem was identified)
4. The alternatives (choices) and the decision chosen.
5. How the decision was implemented.
6. How computers were used to support the decision making.