Answer to Question #79407 in Other Management for Ratsoane
1. Planning is the first phase of the SDLC process that is involving a feasibility study to find out the scope of the problem and the estimated solution. It involves the initiative of a company to acquire resources used to build infrastructures that improves a service. Its considers resources, time, benefits and the cost of the development process.
2. System analysis is the second phase of the process that considers functional requirements of a project and an estimated benefit or solution. At this phase, the needs of the users are analyzed to ensure that the system to be developed meets their expectations.
3. System design is the third phase that involves description of features and operations that will meet the requirements of the system. This stage helps business users to determine their information needs and propose a system to be developed.
4. Development phase involves installation and changes that facilitates the production of a system that properly organized based on the users requirements.
5. Integration is the fifth phase that seek to determine whether the proposed design meets the initial business goals. This stage involves testing of the system to check for errors and interoperability. This step continues until the end user accepts the system as a successful program.
6. Implementation is a phase that involves installation of the developed system. It involves integration of the developed system into production. This is where businesses move data from the old system to the new system to facilitate its usage.
7. Operation and maintenance this phase involves regular examination of the system to evaluate its performance and reduce risks of break down or failure. It involves maintenance of the system and regular update of the required features to enhance performance of the system
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!