Answer to Question #49272 in Other Management for Sanjay Choudhury
promoting Indian’s ‘foreign trade. Objectives:
- To translate national foreign trade policies into concrete action points.
- To provide alternate financing solutions to the Indian exporter, aiding him
in his efforts to be internationally competitive.
- To develop mutually beneficial relationships with the international financial
- To initiate and participate in debates on issues central to India's
- To forge close working relationships with other exportdevelopment and financing agencies, multilateral funding agencies and national
trade and investment promotion agencies.
- To anticipate and absorb new developments in banking, export financing and
- To be responsive to export problems of Indian exporters and pursue policy
Exim Bank plays a four-pronged role with ‘regard to India’s foreign trade:
those of a coordinator, a source of finance, consultant and promoter.
Exim Bank offers a diverse range of financing services for the Indian exporter,
including a variety of Export Credit Facilities and Finance for Export
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!