7. (a) in order to successfully rely on the ground of justification of obedience to orders, the person who gives the order must be lawfully authorized to give the order and the person carrying out the order must be obliged in law to obey the order.
(b) If X relies on the ground of justification of obedience to orders, he cannot have caused more harm than necessary in carrying out the order.
(1) Only statement (a) is correct
(2) only statement (b) is correct
(3) Both statements (a) and ( b) are correct
(4) Neither statements (a) nor (b) are correct