Steps to resolve a legal challenge
1. Establish a plan to deal with legal issues or challenges: Having an existing resolution system in place is important as it allows easy legal dispute resolution at any time.
2. Review the cause of dispute: For example, it is important to review contract terms to understand what the cause of the dispute is.
3. Speak to a lawyer: Lawyers will guide on the appropriate approaches.
4. Attempt to reconcile: It is important to attempt reconciling with the other party if it is possible
5. Seek arbitration: This will help avoid costly court procedures.
6. Litigation: This is used when other out-of-court approaches do not render the anticipated outcomes. The parties involved have to follow pre-action protocol before getting to court.