CULTURAL VARIATION ACROSS INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
ISSUES TO BE COVERED
• DIFFERENT DEFINITIONS OF CULTURE
• EXPLANATION OF THE DIFFERENT NATIONAL CULTURE FRAMEWORKS
• DISCUSSION OF INTERNATIONAL MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
• EXPLANATION OF THE DIFFERENT INTEGRATION MECHANISMS/APPROACHES
• JUSTIFICATION OF THE INTEGRATION MECHANISM(S) CHOSEN BY NATIONAL PARTNERS ON THE BASIS OF THEIR VALUE ORIENTATION.
Cultural variation refers to the differences in social behaviors that different cultures exhibit around the world. What may be considered good etiquette in one culture may be considered bad etiquette in another. There are many differences between the various cultures across the planet. These differences include the way people interact, what they wear and what they eat. Many cultural differences can be explained by the environment and resources of the region. For example, Japanese people eat more fish than residents of the United States because fishing is far more practical than raising land animals in Japan. Cultural variations become obvious when put side by side in large multicultural cities.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! There’ll be much hollying and jollying, but there will also be plenty…
APPROVED BY CLIENTS
My English assignment turned out to be absolutely amazing. This is the best Homework helper thus far. I will continue to use this service as well as refer my friends and family. Thank you guys once again for your fantastic work.