Indicate the CORRECT statement:
One of the advantages of paralegals is that they are …
1. skilled in resolving disputes by resorting to formal legal processes.
2. situated in areas where there is no need for simple legal advice.
3. skilled in successfully litigating divorce cases.
4. situated in areas where there is a need for simple legal advice.
Indicate which of the following is NOT CORRECT:
The following are characteristics of a paralegal:
1. A paralegal has a basic knowledge of the law.
2. A paralegal can be employed at a law firm.
3. A paralegal can work at a community centre.
4. A paralegal is a legal professional.
question 1; correct answer is statement 4 which states that paralegals are situated in areas where there is need for simple legal advice
question 2;correct answer is 4 which states that a paralegal is a legal professional