Rewrite the following sentences correctly
1. Leaving in frustration, the meeting was cancelled by our team leader.
- I made a mistake, and the correction was made by Jerry.
- If the bank does not correct the error, our business will be taken elsewhere.
- The insurance policy covers damage due to storms and also covered are floods.
- The tall boy led the parade with red hair.
- The report is due in September on maternal mortality.
- After standing in boiling water for an hour, examine the flask.
- A flight of stairs lead to the hideout of the thieves.
- The game involves running, to sing, and jump over the wall.