Use Deductive reasoning to solve the following logic puzzle.
1. Four kids went to an unusual pet store. Each child picked out a different animal to
take home. Can you match the child with their new friend?
1. No child has a pet that starts with the same letter as their name.
2. Dave does not have a pet that lives in the water.
3. Molly is allergy to smoke.
4. Wendy loves to fly.
2. Five pirates buried their secret treasures on an island. Each treasure is buried near
a different landmark. Where did each pirate bury his or her treasure?
1. There are no tall trees near Bart or Bonnie's treasure.
2. Jean and Bonnie did not bury their treasure near the rock.
3. Sam buried his treasure near water.
4. Bart did not bury his treasure near the hill.
5. The water near Roger’s treasure is calm and quiet.
1. Dave – Troll
Wendy – dragon
Molly – Water horse
Tracy – Mermaid
2. Roger – Jolly pond
Bonnie – Green hill
Bart – Giant rock
Sam – Waterfalls
Jean – Tall tree