Formulate a qualitative and quantitative research title for the following statements:
1. Teachers find it difficult to integrate information and communication technology in their lesson due to lack of training, leading to poor achievements of students.
2. Homesickness is one of the reasons for college students' poor academic performance, because when students get homesick, they leave school or miss classes.
3. Interpersonal communication skills play a major part in one's social self-efficacy that leads to productivity and good performance.
1. The Impact of Integrating Information And Communication Technology in Teaching on Students’ Academic Performance
2. The Impact of Homesickness on The Academic Performance of College Students
3. The Impact of Interpersonal Communication on The Social Self-efficacy of an Individual