how to write argumentative essay using harvard styleof refrencing
Harvard essay format requires a very particular instruction as follows:
1. The title of the paper is written in capital letters and placed halfway down the page.
2. The name of the author is written in small letter, three lines down from the title page.
3. The name of the class is written four lines down.
4. The name of the professor is written one line down.
5. The next line, write the name of the school.
6. The next line, write the city and state located and the final line should have the date.
7. The title in a Harvard essay format is right justified, and the page number is exactly five spaces.