Answer to Question #21177 in Other English for ameya vombathkere
1. Independent media, tend to fall under the influence of "money purses" that make them work. This opens up a direct route into the power of the oligarchy.
2. The victory in election is directly related to the amount of money spent on the campaign, which automatically deprives poor applicants of any chance of success in the political struggle.
3. Almost always, not all eligible voters participated in the election, so we have to recognize their legitimacy with turnout slightly more than half (50% + 1 vote), and in the second round, where it exists, and even fewer (1/4 or 1/5 votes an active electoral law). Thus, the winner receives support from the minority of population.
4. The legitimacy of the most important democratic procedures - the referendum and elections - can be easily compromised.
5. Systematic lobbying of corporate interests of financial and industrial groups in the Parliament makes the state power in the market of public services, developing to unprecedented size political cynicism.
6. In a democratic political regime legal equality of rights and duties of citizens is guaranteed, while the real possibilities of the individual continue to remain based on the well-being of the family in which he was born. This gives rise to actual inequality initial capacity of the people.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!