Answer to Question #58250 in Mechanical Engineering for Kelvin
1. Increasing the rate gyro gain can remove overshoot from the system.
2. Increasing the encoder gain can decrease the position range of the robotic arm.
3. Induction motor is suitable for controlling the position of the robotic arm.
4. Increasing the signal voltage decreases the angular velocity of the robotic arm
5. Increasing the torque gain can increase the overshoot.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!