Answer to Question #46120 in 3D CAD Modeling for alan
You are required to program the LPC2103 board to blink the LED according to the following condition,
- When push button is pressed and hold, LED will turn ON
- When push button is released, LED will BLINK
You are required to be present in the lab to be awarded to the marks below.
- Correct and functional C program and Hex conversion (15 Marks)
- Correct setting of com port for board interfacing (5 Marks)
- Correct blink of LED with respective to push button condition (20 Marks)
You are required to provide the following info in your report to be awarded to the marks below.
- C program steps description using flow chart (10 Marks)
- Correct C code and compilation result (10 Marks)
- Discussion (10 Marks)
There are basically 4 phases in the project development, namely hardware specification (whereby hardware is well understood and defined), hardware interfacing (connecting the computer to the hardware board), software development (whereby software developed can communicat
It’s the most wonderful time of the year: Winter Holidays! Thanksgiving dinner was served, Black Friday has finished, and now…
APPROVED BY CLIENTS
Please Thank the expert for me. Great job. She did not need to do the 20 pages. I asked for 8 but making sure to transcribe word Verbatim. Which He/she did. 20 pages is too many. That was just a sample. I have reduce the work and submitted 8 pages. I just needed 8. Many thanks to the expert. Good Job