Answer to Question #51776 in Other Economics for rini
The main drivers for globalization are:
- Technological drivers (innovations in the transportation technologies; Innovative means of communication (mobile connection, Internet);
- Political drivers (Liberalized trading rules and deregulated markets);
- Market drivers (as a result of local markets saturation, companies aim to move to the international markets);
- Cost drivers (labour and resource costs vary from country to country, this fact is the reason for companies to search for cheaper resources abroad);
- Competitive drivers (with the globalization the inter-company competition increases, that is the reason for them to play on the international markets).
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!