Answer on Macroeconomics Question for Rachel
Are the following statements true or false?
1. Aggregate demand is the sum of total domestic spending by private sector.
2. Consumer spending is an injection in the circular flow of income and spending.
3. The typical value for the MPC is less than 1.0.
4.The slope of the consumption function is measured by the marginal prospensity to save.
5. To economists, investment means buying stocks and bonds
6. If the economy is suffering a recession, inventories are probably falling.
7. Producers will change their prices when GDP is at the equilibrium level.
8. When income rises, total expenditures remain constant.
9. Equilibrium is the point where total spending equals total output, or GDP.
10. Economic growth is the same as economic developmet.
Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!