Answer to Question #42094 in Economics of Enterprise for sakshi
2) What are the essential things we require?
3) State things other than income,people seek as non materialistic?
4) If a person gets job in afar of place before expecting it?What factors would he consider?
5)For development people look at a mix of goals.Explain with few examples?
6)What do you mean by national development?
7)What do mean by average income? How is it useful in comparing countries?
8)write a paragraph on your notion of what should India do or achieve to become a developed county?
9)Different persons can have different developmental goals. Explain with 5examples.
2)Essential things are food, income, housing, cloth.
3)Non materialistic things are: safety, self-development, self-expression, new experience.
4)Distance, income, transport costs, safety, staff.
5)Goals for development are: activities that improve awareness and identity, develop talents and potential, build human capital and facilitate employability, enhance quality of life and contribute to the realization of dreams and aspirations.
6) Nationaldevelopment refers to the ability of a country or countries to improve the social welfare of the people, for example, by providing social amenities like.
7) Percapita income, also known as income per person, is the mean income of the people in an economic unit such as a country or city. It is calculated by taking a measure of all sources of income in the aggregate (such as GDP or Gross national income) and dividing it by the total population.
8) India needs to first get rid of the corrupt politics.Young Indians should get into politics, improve the system of administration.
Indians should never forget their original values, because that’s what takes us ahead and makes us good citizens. People should stop leaving their villages and irrigation land for a job in metro; instead they should develop new, advanced
ways for irrigation and always create cities in their villages.
9)Polititian may have a goal to become a president. Students may have goal to study better and to graduate university or college with good marks. Poor people have a goal to earn more to live better. The goals of different people depend on their age, sex, mentality, social place etc.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!