Answer on Physical Chemistry Question for Maali Jamil
Substance Melting Point / C Boiling Point? C Density / g cm - 3
A 1110 2606 9.1
B -266 -252 0.07
C 40 94 1.6
D -14 60 0.9
1. Which substance is a gas at room temperature? B
2. Which substance is a liquid at room temperature? D
3. Which substances are solids at room temperature? C, A
4. Which substance is most likely to be a metal? A
5. Which substance will be a liquid at -260 degrees Celsius? B
6. What is the melting point of the least dense non-metal? -266 degrees Celsius?
7. Which substance is a gas at 72 degrees Celsius? D
Substance B boils at -252, so it'll be a gas at 72.
Thus, the answer for the 7th is B, D.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!