Answer to Question #33193 in Physical Chemistry for Maali Jamil
Hello, I'm self-studying for the Chemistry IGCSE. I don't have any chemical background and very limited options for tutors in this country, I'd greatly appreciate it if someone can check some questions.
Substance Melting Point / C Boiling Point? C Density / g cm - 3
A 1110 2606 9.1
B -266 -252 0.07
C 40 94 1.6
D -14 60 0.9
1. Which substance is a gas at room temperature? B
2. Which substance is a liquid at room temperature? D
3. Which substances are solids at room temperature? C, A
4. Which substance is most likely to be a metal? A
5. Which substance will be a liquid at -260 degrees Celsius? B
6. What is the melting point of the least dense non-metal? -266 degrees Celsius?
7. Which substance is a gas at 72 degrees Celsius? D
All the answers are correct except the 7th. Substance B boils at -252, so it'll be a gas at 72. Thus, the answer for the 7th is B, D.
College and University is a time in your life when you find your passions and your interests and you study…
APPROVED BY CLIENTS
It took some time for AssignmentExpert to find an Expert to assist on this Assignment and ao I needed to pay another two organisations to assist. The end result was I paid three times for the one piece of work. I was very happy with the response I received from Assignment Expert and would like to use you again for another Assignment this coming week. However, you must assure me you will respond much more quickly and obtain a quote from the same person who performed the last piece of work. Will you please promise me that will be the case?