Answer to Question #58266 in Other Chemistry for Tahmid Labib
1) If I add 400 grams of NaCl into enough water to make a solution of 25% concentration by mass, what is the total mass of this solution?
2) how much water (in mass) should I add if I want to make 50% (m/m) NaOH solution with 75g of NaOH?
3) if I add 0.75 mg of HCl 20 g of water, what is the concentration of the solution by mass?
4) what is the percent by volume of a solution if 600 mL of acetic aid are added to 2L of water?
5) a substance has a solubility of 350 ppm. How many grams of the substance are present in 2.0 L of this saturated solution?