Answer on Question #83447, Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry
Which of the following statements is true?
1) The rate of SN1 reactions depends only upon the nature of the nucleophile
2) The carbocationic intermediate in SN1 reactions has no effect on the rate of reaction.
3) All SN1 reactions have the same rate.
4) The rate of SN1 reactions is independent of the nature and concentration of the nucleophile
5) The rate of SN1 reactions depend on the nature of both the nucleophile and the electrophile.
true statement is: 4) The rate of SN1 reactions is independent of the nature and concentration of the nucleophile