72 325
Assignments Done
Successfully Done
In April 2019

Answer to Question #39031 in Inorganic Chemistry for basilica

Question #39031
The energy required to remove two valency electrons of a metallic atom is called?
Expert's answer
Since the energy required to remove one electron is called the ionization energy or the ionization potential, the energy required to remove two will be called the double ionization energy or the double ionization potential.

Need a fast expert's response?

Submit order

and get a quick answer at the best price

for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!


No comments. Be first!

Leave a comment

Ask Your question

Privacy policy Terms and Conditions