Answer on Inorganic Chemistry Question for Prabhjyot singh
• Dipropylene glycol is used in the production of polyester resins, polyurethanes, and plasticizers. It is also used as a solvent, humectant, and coupling agent. Dipropylene glycol LO+ is a solvent for many fragrance and cosmetic/personal-care items, such as perfumes, skincare products, deodorants, haircare products, and many others. 2,3 For further details, see Product Uses.
• Occupational exposure to dipropylene glycol can occurat a production facility or at facilities that use this product. Consumer contact is possible through the use of cosmetic and personal-care products that contain dipropylene glycol, such as perfumes, haircare products, and deodorants. Consumers might also come into contact with other products containing dipropylene glycol, such as brake fluids.
• Eye contact with dipropylene glycol may cause slight,temporary irritation. Prolonged skin contact is not likely to cause irritation.
Dipropylene glycol is not likely to be absorbed through the skin in harmful amounts.
• Dipropylene glycol is readily biodegradable, unlikelyto accumulate in the food chain, and is practically nontoxic to fish and other aquatic organisms; it is not considered to be either PBT or vPvB.
• Dipropylene glycol is stable under recommended storageand use conditions. Contact with strong acids, strong bases, or strong oxidizers, as well as exposure to direct sunlight or ultraviolet sources, should be avoided.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!